TheDudeinShortsTheDudeinShorts

AIM
None

SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

Solid

Another 9/10. Excellent Presentation of course, excellent voice work, excellent everything. EXCEEEEEPT the ending explanations. They most certainly require more explanation into the balancing aspect of the world and also you need to display the relationship between the balance equatiion and 3D geometry of the Earth in relation to tectonics and polarities. As well, Super Psychics require more explanation, though the limitations on such are understandable due to the nature of China. Overall, I felt far fewer qualms with this episode than the others most likely because of its more general introductory sense but also just because of the balance aspect which is considered more scientifically sound. I suggest making a serious relation explicitly in terms of balance and such relationships in youre future episodes as this would promote understanding from a positive/negative point of view for those of us who are left-brained.
Finally, just touching on the brain points, it might be worth it to mention later on the more sensing... sense of the right brain and people of such nature than that of the left brained judgers. Jung Myers-Briggs works well for that for more personal relations to viewers. Overall, still an excellent presentation. KEEP IT UP! :D

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

NOICE

Its a shame people here are unwillingly to extend themselves into metaphysical realms of understanding, however the dilemna they all have with your work is apparent. In the realm of metaphysics, especially this kind, scientific method is missing. You, specifically, I have noticed, tend to either forget to tie everything into everything geometricially i.e. make sure that everypoint you make is verified by every point you have already made, or you simply acknowledge that its really hard to do so and thus must give us this extremely well rounded and very well done presentation. I look forward to more, but I heavily suggest that you tie some of the points you make back to one another far more often, even to the extent of doing so every time you state a point or give a relation.It would be most appreciated and improve the quality of these presentations to a ten+. Keep on going, Im liking these! :D

Will You Marry Me? Will You Marry Me?

Its so cute.

I really liked this flash. It deserves the score it has and Its very well made, especially the music timing. My only complaint is that it were longer. Make some moar!

MarkyLyne responds:

Thanks, its my best score yet!

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

WHAT? NO. IT CANT END. D:

I REALLY want to give you less stars because Im greedy and want more artwork NAO but, alas, I return to speaking in British. My favorite drawing here is the Renamon at the end and the hilarity of the links at the back. I hope you do more of these and more flash in general for these are so going in my favs. Oh, that wasnt very British at all, now was it mate? ._.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

DUDE. AWESOME.

I love this game. Its exactly what Ive wanted all these years. Its so well done too. Excellent, just Excellent. Keep on goin Man!
Alternate+Ultimatum=Altimatum
And if you dont like it at first then play it again. Youll warm up to it.
(Altimatum)cR-ccR-ccR-ccR-ccR-ccR-ccR -cdu-cax-gax-gax-gaw-gaw-kcz-caT-caT-
caU-caU-caV-caV-ccI-acI-acz-cbb-cbb-c bc-cbc-cbd-ccz-cbe-cbe-cbe-cbe-cbg-cb g-sbn-cbn-cbn-cbn-cbn-cbn-ccI-adu-cdt -Z-Z-Z-Z-y,-hmy-cmy-cmy-cmy-cmw-cmv-c mD-cmD-cmD-cmD-cmD-cmD-cmD-cmD-cmD-cm D-cmg-cms-cmu-cmy-cmu-cmy-cmu-cmy-cmx -cmB-cmf-cmg-cmj-cmh-cmi-gmp-gmx-cmr-
cmv-cmr-cmD-cmD-cmD-cmD-cmD-cmD-cmD-c mD-cmD-cmD-cpu-Z-Z-Z-Z-E,-pbN-cbN-cbS -cbT-kfq-gfq-gfq-gfq-kfA-cfw-cfw-cfx-
cfx-cfy-cfy-cfB-cfz-cfq-gfq-gfq-gbN-c bN-cbS-cbS-cfA-cfA-kfz-cfz-cfz-cfz-cf z-cfz-cfz-cfz-Z-Z-Z-Z-I,-VfP-gmD-cmD-
cmE-cmE-kfV-cfV-cfW-cfW-cms-cms-cga-c fY-Z-wfY-cfY-cfY-cfY-cpu-Z-Z-Z-Z-E

boot.memory boot.memory

Hmmm...

I liked it. Not the best but then again not your best either, right? The bubbly memory returns are a bit too heavy as is quite a few of the effects in this song and the song is just a litle too long. I think it should end at 4:02. However, the true industrial elements that were in the beginning I really liked and the lunar landar sounds at about half way falling into the labrynth sound and everything after that. An excellent effort.

SwampWater responds:

Thanks for the kind words :-)

Simple and Clean [Piano Cover] Simple and Clean [Piano Cover]

Its great.

I really do just love this song. And your Piano cover is absolutely amazing. All the Bubblegum Pop crap gets in the way of how great this song really is. It almost makes me cry as it is also very dear to me. Great job man, keep it up. :)

Helix - Interlink Helix - Interlink

I have been waiting fo a remake of No Regret forEVER. This has been pretty good in my opinoin. Although i miss the rapid sound bombardment from seconds 2:37 through 2:43 and what surrounded that. Regardless, this is still an excellent song and we are all glad to see you have returned.

Let's Beat the Elite Four Let's Beat the Elite Four

KECHLON!

This picture is excellent, as per your usual of course. However, beyond the great stylization you extend unto the six primary pokemon, it is the expression of the Metapod and the position of the Kechlon that truly make this one for me.

Mastermind! Mastermind!

OH NOEZ!

No matter how much I love your art style, I cant get over two things in this redesign of Mastermind: The lack of extreme shading on his face which I lurv, and his biking pants thing. I personally preferred the belt-over-shirt design far more. Thats my only real complaint.

Travis Travis

I like the hand.

It looks rather nice. The only problem I have is his far lens, the nose is a tad to small, theres no background(Just light blue would be good) and the sword is sagging. Other than that, NOICE.