TheDudeinShortsTheDudeinShorts

AIM
None

boot.memory boot.memory

Hmmm...

I liked it. Not the best but then again not your best either, right? The bubbly memory returns are a bit too heavy as is quite a few of the effects in this song and the song is just a litle too long. I think it should end at 4:02. However, the true industrial elements that were in the beginning I really liked and the lunar landar sounds at about half way falling into the labrynth sound and everything after that. An excellent effort.

SwampWater responds:

Thanks for the kind words :-)

Simple and Clean [Piano Cover] Simple and Clean [Piano Cover]

Its great.

I really do just love this song. And your Piano cover is absolutely amazing. All the Bubblegum Pop crap gets in the way of how great this song really is. It almost makes me cry as it is also very dear to me. Great job man, keep it up. :)

Helix - Interlink Helix - Interlink

I have been waiting fo a remake of No Regret forEVER. This has been pretty good in my opinoin. Although i miss the rapid sound bombardment from seconds 2:37 through 2:43 and what surrounded that. Regardless, this is still an excellent song and we are all glad to see you have returned.

Helix - Archetype Helix - Archetype

Epic. Period.

I've been looking for this song for years and I'm glad I finally found it, cause it's epic. What the guy below me wrote is completely true. Talent like yours can't go to waste 'cause Every song you've ever made is great. My favorite part of this song, and most of your songs, has gotta be the beginning. I hate repeating myself, but this truly is one of your best works, in my humble opinion.