TheDudeinShortsTheDudeinShorts

AIM
None

SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

Solid

Another 9/10. Excellent Presentation of course, excellent voice work, excellent everything. EXCEEEEEPT the ending explanations. They most certainly require more explanation into the balancing aspect of the world and also you need to display the relationship between the balance equatiion and 3D geometry of the Earth in relation to tectonics and polarities. As well, Super Psychics require more explanation, though the limitations on such are understandable due to the nature of China. Overall, I felt far fewer qualms with this episode than the others most likely because of its more general introductory sense but also just because of the balance aspect which is considered more scientifically sound. I suggest making a serious relation explicitly in terms of balance and such relationships in youre future episodes as this would promote understanding from a positive/negative point of view for those of us who are left-brained.
Finally, just touching on the brain points, it might be worth it to mention later on the more sensing... sense of the right brain and people of such nature than that of the left brained judgers. Jung Myers-Briggs works well for that for more personal relations to viewers. Overall, still an excellent presentation. KEEP IT UP! :D

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

NOICE

Its a shame people here are unwillingly to extend themselves into metaphysical realms of understanding, however the dilemna they all have with your work is apparent. In the realm of metaphysics, especially this kind, scientific method is missing. You, specifically, I have noticed, tend to either forget to tie everything into everything geometricially i.e. make sure that everypoint you make is verified by every point you have already made, or you simply acknowledge that its really hard to do so and thus must give us this extremely well rounded and very well done presentation. I look forward to more, but I heavily suggest that you tie some of the points you make back to one another far more often, even to the extent of doing so every time you state a point or give a relation.It would be most appreciated and improve the quality of these presentations to a ten+. Keep on going, Im liking these! :D

Will You Marry Me? Will You Marry Me?

Its so cute.

I really liked this flash. It deserves the score it has and Its very well made, especially the music timing. My only complaint is that it were longer. Make some moar!

MarkyLyne responds:

Thanks, its my best score yet!

Left 4 Dead Chomski Left 4 Dead Chomski

Once again, Most Excellent indeed.

I greatly enjoyed this flash and hope to see more quaint L4D parodies in the future(Just dont stop the artwork pleeeeease :3). I think that the flash ending with the hunter attack actually detracts from the flash as a whole because it wasnt that funny and the flash was supposed to be funny if Im getting it right. A suggestion would be to make a blur effect in between Ellis and the gnome like the camera is swap between views of their faces, along with an eventual extreme close up of the gnomes face with the camera shaking and ellis' eye twitching and Him finally not being able to take it by lifting the gun in the air, making a psychotic face and wailing with a :S face and THEN being hit by a hunter from the side and eating him where we can only see the top horizontal view of said hunter.
Why do I talk so much? (Facepalm)
TheDudeinShorts

Here Goes Nothing! Here Goes Nothing!

Most Excellent.

This Flash was rather quaint and enjoyable, but the face combined with the achievement thing was just my cup of tea. If I could insert a LOLROFLMAOBBQWIN face I would. And good job on the first time.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Excellence.

This truly was excellence. Everyone loves a great flash in sprite form, and this nailed it. Keep on making more pl0x.

Pregnancy And Jobs Pregnancy And Jobs

AHAHAHAHA

The Ratchet and Clank music made this golden for me. 10/10 brah.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

Ding!

No, No, No... That had to be my favorite part (that, and the ending). Good job, man.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Nice.

Dude, I lookin' forwrd to this. Even as a trailer I liked it. A recycling Bin. Thats great.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Dude...

dude, I must say, That; was great. I love the ending where he just stares at him.